By edited by Ashwin Ram and David B. Leake.
1. studying, targets, and studying pursuits / by way of Ashwin Ram and David B. Leake --
2. making plans to benefit / through Lawrence Hunter --
3. Quantitative effects in regards to the application of explanation-based studying / by way of Steven Minton --
4. using specific ambitions for wisdom to lead inference and studying / by means of Ashwin Ram and Lawrence Hunter --
5. Deriving different types to accomplish pursuits / by means of Lawrence W. Barsalou --
6. Harpoons and lengthy sticks : the interplay of thought and similarity in rule induction / by means of Edward J. Wisniewski and Douglas L. Medin --
7. Introspective reasoning utilizing meta-explanations for multistrategy studying / by way of Ashwin Ram and Michael T. Cox --
8. Goal-directed studying : a decision-theoretic version for identifying what to profit subsequent / via Marie desJardins --
9. Goal-based clarification overview / through David B. Leake --
10. making plans to understand / through Louise Pryor and Gregg Collins --
11. making plans and studying in PRODIGY : assessment of an built-in structure / by way of Jaime Carboneil ... [et al.] --
12. A studying version for the choice of problem-solving concepts in non-stop actual platforms / via Xiaodong Xia and Dif-Yan Yeung --
13. Explicitly biased generalization / through Diana Gordon and Donald Perlis --
14. 3 degrees of target orientation in studying / through Evelyn Ng and Carl Bereiter --
15. Characterizing the appliance of desktop simulations in schooling : tutorial standards / by means of Jos J. A. van Berkum ... [et al.] --
16. Goal-driven studying : basic concerns and symposium record / via David B. Leake and Ashwin Ram --
17. garage unwanted side effects : learning processing to appreciate studying / by means of Lawrence W. Barsalou --
18. Goal-driven studying in multistrategy reasoning and studying platforms / by means of Ashwin Ram, Michael T. Cox and S. Narayanan --
19. Inference to the simplest plan : a coherence idea of determination / by way of Paul Thagard and Elija Millgram --
20. towards goal-driven integration of clarification and motion / via David B. Leake --
21. studying as goal-driven inference / through Ryszard Michalski and Ashwin Ram.
Read Online or Download Goal-driven learning PDF
Similar nonfiction_7 books
This publication is predicated at the lawsuits of the ninth eu Workshop on White Dwarfs, the latest in a sequence of conferences that have turn into crucial occasions during this box. a number of the contributions, even if, were accelerated significantly through the authors to incorporate introductory fabric. This makes this quantity an invaluable, up to date creation into the current prestige of observations and conception of white dwarf stars
Clever brokers are the most promising enterprise instruments in our info wealthy international. An clever agent comprises a software program procedure able to appearing clever projects inside a dynamic and unpredictable atmosphere. they are often characterized via numerous attributes together with: self sufficient, adaptive, collaborative, communicative, cellular, and reactive.
- Terahertz Sources and Systems
- Principles and Applications of Modified Atmosphere Packaging of Foods
- Handbook of Splines
- The Ryan PT/ST series
- Laser Material Processing
Additional resources for Goal-driven learning
Collins. , Freed. M.. & Krulwich. B. (1990). Model-Based Diagnosis of Planning Failures. In Proceedi ngs of th e Eighth National Conference on Artificial In telligence. pp. 3 18-323. Boston, MA. Carbonell. J. G. ( 1986). Derivational Analogy: A Theory of Reconstructive Problem Solving and Expertise Acquisition. In R. S. Michalski. J. G. Carbonell. & T. M. Mitchell, eds .. Machine Learning II: An Artificial Intelligence Approach, pp. 3 7 1 -392, Morgan Kaufmann Publishers, San Mateo. CA. Carbonell, J.
Boulder. CO. , Collins. , Freed. M.. & Krulwich. B. (1990). Model-Based Diagnosis of Planning Failures. In Proceedi ngs of th e Eighth National Conference on Artificial In telligence. pp. 3 18-323. Boston, MA. Carbonell. J. G. ( 1986). Derivational Analogy: A Theory of Reconstructive Problem Solving and Expertise Acquisition. In R. S. Michalski. J. G. Carbonell. & T. M. Mitchell, eds .. Machine Learning II: An Artificial Intelligence Approach, pp. 3 7 1 -392, Morgan Kaufmann Publishers, San Mateo.
Proceedings of the AM I Spring Symposium o n Goal-Driven Learning, pp. 22-27, Stanford, CA. Edelson, D. C (1 993).